[leafnode-list] Base64 coding in list messages

I've already raised this once before (in the thread that began as "User
authentication" on 16th Sept and changed to "corrupted base64 list
message").

Today, my message in "Fetchnews process takes very long" came through with
the same symptoms (ie "[Error decoding BASE64]" from my email client,
thanks to my using the program 'FreePOP' to scrape messages from a webmail
service which decodes the BAse64).

When it left me, the message had these headers:

but on arrival from the mailing-list, these had changed to:

This is only the third list message I've noticed this happen to; none of
the others get a 'Base64' encoding.

This is a curiosity rather than a problem, but I'd be interested if anyone
knows why this happens from time to time.

--
--  Whiskers