[leafnode-list] ln2: PCRE filtering body?

I have code in "store.c" that could be activated: it calls
"killfilter(f, mastr_str(body))" depending on the compile time option
"FILTER_BODY_PCRE".  The reason this is not on by default is missing
syntax for body filtering in the stock killfile "etc/leafnode/filters".

We have "newsgroups" to select newsgroups, "pattern" to match headers
on and "action" to specify some score.  If we don't provide something
special for body patterns, people could drop good articles when they
cite bad articles just because part of the body matches an unwanted
header pattern.

What should we do about this?

-c