[leafnode-list] Re: authentication questions

[sorry clemens for the dupe, resending with proper sender address for the
list]

Am 03.02.2009, 23:31 Uhr, schrieb clemens fischer
<ino-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> The other "big" components of leafnode, ie. leafnode(8) and texpire(8)
> have no lua hooks.  Matthias, does leafnode(8) have a nice central place
> where all the music is launched from, like the store article function in
> fetchnews?

There's a main loop that reads the input and then handles the known
commands in individual functions. Then there's an authentication that can
be crypt() based or PAM based, but we don't do mandatory access control
for user -> newsgroups mapping yet, it's all-or-nothing.