[leafnode-list] Re: getting out of sync

Matthias Andree wrote:
> Am 25.03.2009, 22:12 Uhr, schrieb Eric S. Johansson <esj@xxxxxxxxxx>:
>
>> this should be a simple synchronization problem/issue.  We have a bunch

I'm really sorry but this was a false alarm.  I had a couple ( including mine)
of Thunderbird instances where the same newsgroup was messed up (i.e. what I
could see this pool was not visible in the display and Thunderbird).  It wasn't
until I got in this morning that I could verify that in almost every other
client, it was just fine.  unsubscribing and resubscribing didn't work but after
I deleted the Thunderbird newsgroup entries, everything was working properly.

I guess the lesson is when someone complains, look who's not complaining to make
sure the complaint is real.

Again, I apologize for the false alarm.  Leaf node2 has been so very reliable, I
don't think about it for weeks at a time.  Like this morning's little
misunderstanding.  Right after that, I had another misunderstanding. I had
someone complain that leaf node didn't handle HTML and other modern features
like that.  a snarky response from me was posted to the newsgroup.  :-)