[leafnode-list] Re: leafnode-2.0.0.alpha20090403a.luascript snapshot?available

On Fri-2009/04/03-14:38 Matthias Andree wrote:

> 20090403a.luascript: Changes since 20090331a.luascript:
> + Bugfix: RPM building did not package the lua files. Fix by Attila H.
> + Bugfix: "make check" now works with ./configure --enable-lua
> + Bugfix: fix a regression of 20090328 that broke Lua scripting totally,
>  fix by Clemens Fischer.

Well, it should not go unnoticed that I still don't know what broke it.
All of a sudden part of the code would compile real Lua functions and
other parts only the stubs, even if "./configure --enable-lua" was
given.  Now the compilation process will explicitly tell the user which
of the two are used.

I cannot understand why the preprocessor would defraud the
"WITH_SCRIPT_LUA" macro at times.

BTW, thanks for taking care of the eaccess(3) "implicit definitions" gcc
warnings.  Again, I don't understand why gcc complains about this,
although <unistd.h> is included in the file.

> + Change: the RPMs are now built against Lua.

clemens