[leafnode-list] Re: leafnode 2: "make update" -> "Can't open?groupinfo.old!"

Am 06.04.2009, 20:57 Uhr, schrieb Adam Funk <a24061@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> The LIBDIR vs SPOOLDIR/leafnode thing might be relevant, though.  I'll
> have a look at update.sh

I doubt that - you don't have groupinfo in /etc, thus that part won't
trigger.

> (BTW, update.sh was missing the u+x permission when I unpacked it from
> the .tar.bz2 file.)

Yup. Probably fallout from the DARCS-to-Git-migration a while back. I'd
already figured that myself and have fixed that doubly: Makefile will use
$(SHELL) to run this script with a POSIX shell, so the bit shouldn't
matter, but I've readded the execute permission just in case someone with
a good /bin/sh runs it manually for whichever reason. Thanks.