[leafnode-list] Segmentation fault and dependencies

Hello,

Just info for others wanting to do the same thing.
I downloaded the source files leafnode-2.0.0.alpha20090409a.luascript.tar.bz2
and compiled them on a 64bit Ubuntu 9.04 machine and found the following
dependencies.

pcre     http://www.pcre.org/

  libtool

    gobjc++

libpcrecpp0

I think the last 3 were in the repositories, im not 100% sure.

Im in the process of setting up Leafnode 2.
Before I had set up a news reader to select a news group I ran
sudo fetchnews -vvvv        which ended with the output below.

I need an active file (to figure which groups are moderated) before I can post.
cannot open /var/spool/leafnode/leaf.node/10.0.0.13: No such file or directory - new server?
unable to open /etc/leafnode/local.groups: No such file or directory
Segmentation fault

Surely It should quit nicely

Paul.