[leafnode-list] Re: leafnode 2.0.0.alpha20090908a.luascript not?authenticating?

Klaus Maria Pfeiffer wrote:

> but if i connect to my local leafnode with version
> 2.0.0.alpha20090908a.luascript and patch applied that it compiles with
> gcc-4.4.4 i get the following:

You should propably go back to 2.0.0.alpha20081120a, which has no Lua
but lets you use filterfile and the original authentication code.

I remember introducing Lua hooks into authentication by request, in
order to disable even listing of groups some user was not authenticated
for ("per group authentication").  This cannot be done by the original
code, only with Lua.

clemens