[leafnode-list] Re: texpire -n -C '<Message-ID:>'

> -n for dry run
> texpire -n -C ''
>
> cat /path/msgNo
> cat: /path/msgNo: No such file or directory
>
> The message should not have been deleted as it was a dry run.

Right. Thanks for reporting this bug. The attached patch should fix it.

Hi Matthias,

Excellent, thanks again for the quick fix.

A couple of small observations,  running texpire -n -C $messageid
gives no feed back, and running texpire -nvvv -C $messageid gives
"Trying to remove <477a56c7$0$30786$ecde5a14@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>...
Checking if there are local posts sitting in the queue...
found 0 articles in in.coming."

It doesnt say if the message would have been successfully removed or not.
Should it give that feedback in one or both of the above commands.

I  then ran texpire -vvv -C $messageid and got the same output as the
2nd command above.
What are your thoughts.

Cheers

Paul.