	From:       houghi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	Newsgroups: be.test
	Subject:    Test 01

However when I try to fetch news, I can't seenm to get it to work.

[~] # fetchnews -f -vvvv
leafnode 1.11.7: verbosity level is 4, debugmode is 0
Forced active fetch requested from command-line (option -f).
try_lock(timeout=5), fqdn="nas.houghi"
erased stale pid 5027 host nas.houghi lockfile /opt/var/spool/news/leaf.node/lock.file
news.sunsite.dk: connecting to port nntp...
Aborted

The config file is from another system that works. The connecting to port nntp works as well:

[~] # telnet news.sunsite.dk nntp
200 news.sunsite.dk NNRP Service Ready - staff@xxxxxxxxxx (posting ok).
quit
205 Transferred 73 bytes in 0 articles, 0 groups.  Disconnecting.
Connection closed by foreign host.

The file that I used to do the install is : http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/cs08q1armel/cross/unstable/leafnode_1.11.7-1_arm.ipk

What can I do to get this working?

houghi
--
Theologians can pursuade themselves of anything. Anyone who can worship
a trinity and insists that his religion is a monotheism can believe