[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[leafnode-list] Re: Leafnode cannot find the host
- To: leafnode-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [leafnode-list] Re: Leafnode cannot find the host
- From: Cecil Westerhof <cldwesterhof@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 07:00:36 +0200
- Authentication-results: krusty.dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de (amavisd-new); dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 07:01:10 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=3R/Pz0ia5cSANP8ZHWxigv7cBRqtmgkB/HUhU/Albok=; b=NgDICnEKvm6DiF2rEYB3Vd1SVFSoA+xqpILqOkYTbI91ZTEGC9w+/IH6DS7aVmPtNM nBs7URkWbcx9Zrhbbqd2NShL/CTmsPxrmipGWEPwI3B2yeRqzSH9IR5seMkqKOZsKXr/ IYFgaU2BAEKn068mATgztlYFURmvvkhIupcozoIi1OE5b4NcYA2qJLMczV5lzKXRfjzM FsqsQ3Eg2W3EGGIo9EA+wTRPkiJupDwckbyiXgklIBkp5ckyikePcprlGfRB/1LSfT5q kvIJpcaQt32L0yA5sZ0M/2acoQ1iXD5k2+srdAuI57Vgl0WmXfLtwoljPix/Qtg9mpe5 g2zg==
- List-id: Leafnode NNTP Server - Support and Technical discussions <leafnode-list.dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de>
- Sender: leafnode-list-bounces+list01=leafnode.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2013/7/10 Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx>:
> Cecil Westerhof wrote:
>> I did everything you said, but ltrace revealed the bug. So I do not
>> think the other information is interesting any-more.
> Well, the leafnode version is always interesting, but thanks for
> pointing me in the right direction.
>> You can use:
>> server = news.kpn.nl
>> But when you use:
>> server = news.kpn.nl # some comment
>> you got the error I mentioned. So I think leafnode should be amended
>> to handle comments correctly.
> I have found the bug; whitespace between the value and comment are not
> stripped in leafnode versions up to 1.11.10, or leafnode 2 alphas
> released before today, 2013-07-10.
Releases are fast. I do not think that mine is very old, but there are
already two others. ;-)
I can not find the difference between leafnode 1 and 2. (Besides 2
will have more features.)
> Fix committed to Git for leafnode-1 and leafnode-2, to appear in the
> respective next releases.
> Workaround possibilities for older versions:
> server = "news.kpn.nl" # some comment
> (quote the value)
> server = news.kpn.nl# some comment
> (no whitespace before the comment)
> # comment before the server line:
> server = news.kpn.nl
> Thanks for the bug report!
You are welcome. :-D
leafnode-list mailing list