[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[leafnode-list] Re: My own post disappear or are very late
- To: leafnode-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [leafnode-list] Re: My own post disappear or are very late
- From: Cecil Westerhof <cldwesterhof@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 12:37:03 +0200
- Authentication-results: krusty.dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de (amavisd-new); dkim=pass email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 12:37:08 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=/oTU92vn/HgdRIpPXDT2OZkCp4c8GFrVMxwJAsdlrvE=; b=ve77VpbQiL/L1CgS9oea+Jo4T14+pq3p7e5Nzll2t+uVsdZWYI6xK+4TzbalCPdmuN z3m46wlHVtlyidDbrYRxOoqqep2tG4t8TUvuQK+ZjVQNFXQEsA5PIW/I/q0kYsQESIgo L3Wb4gYqoN+dlB0V1j6f+wjoBlBqKHJ6+NpFDhpx3dqKmE3v0z84UNkBkxObGGvcpYGt /dIcdMi47gVAfZ/RyWBWZCHXttD3hP01WWYoGO2cXewQCkPzZ1rRJ8DMY7tk7+WEmJJS 1Rw0Os9E2cfIYAgFtysoe/eJ9Z6Ga58sIlOEkAtCINEd71IPgTDXrQWkl5VUfnIaOSi1 XO6Q==
- List-id: Leafnode NNTP Server - Support and Technical discussions <leafnode-list.dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de>
- Sender: leafnode-list-bounces+list01=leafnode.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Op woensdag 31 jul 2013 08:36 CEST schreef Matthias Andree:
> Am 30.07.2013 14:15, schrieb Cecil Westerhof:
>> I am working with Gnus as news client.
>> Often the messages I post in a newsgroup do not appear for me in
>> the newsgroup or after a delay of several days. It is not
>> consistent. Sometimes I see a message immediately, sometimes after
>> a few days, sometimes never. I have the impression that the message
>> with which I start a thread has more often a problem as others, but
>> I am not sure about that.
>> What could be the problem?
> Remember to always state your leafnode version.
> (leafnode-version -v should show it).
> This is important as the forwarding behaviour differs between
current machine: Linux Servus 3.1.10-1.29-desktop #1 SMP PREEMPT
Fri May 31 20:10:04 UTC 2013 (2529847) i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux
pcre version: 8.13 2011-08-16
> Then check your leafnode and fetchnews logs to see what happens with
> your posting, to figure out if it was locally accepted, forwarded to
> the upstream server, or thereabouts. If you cannot interpret the
> logs, please provide them.
OK, I shall do that.
By the way, I just got the impression that it could be newsgroup
dependent also. I posted today in another group and there I saw my
post back. But that could be coincidence.
leafnode-list mailing list