[leafnode-list] Re: running texpire weekly instead of daily?

Am 10.08.2013 11:00, schrieb thufir:
> On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 12:06:23 +0100, Adam Funk wrote:
>
>> I have a fairly long retention period in my leafnode configuration, and
>> the cron.daily/leafnode job takes about 1 hour to run.  (I'm running
>> leafnode-2.0.0.alpha20110807b.luascript, and the cron script might have
>> been copied from an old Debian/Ubuntu package.)
> [..]
>
> where is texpire configured?  I looked in /etc/cron.d/leafnode and
> followed that /etc/news/leafnode/do-fetch-news but don't see explicit
> mention of texpire.

On Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, try /etc/cron.daily/leafnode -- it runs texpire
without any further options on the command line, so only
/etc/leafnode/config matters (detailed in man 8 leafnode - many settings
are shared by the programs around leafnode).

HTH
Matthias