[leafnode-list] Re: leafnode retrieving previously expired articles

Matthias Andree writes:

 > If things go wrong again, please see that you get debug logs, and run
 > (this is specific to leafnode-2):
 >
 > fetchnews -evvvvvD131 2>&1 | tee debug.log
 >
 > then review the log, and send it to me off-list, and feel free to
 > compress it with xz, bzip2, gzip or zip.

I've not seen a recurrence of the problem since adjusting the
timeouts, though some runs are still taking a little time

fetchnews: 25 articles and 0 headers fetched, 0 killed, 0 posted, in 2609 seconds

(all the above are text articles!), should I put the timeout back to
what it was and run the fetchnews as above (will that diagnose
timeouts rather than any other problem)?

Robert
--
Links and things http://rmstar.blogspot.com/
Robert Marshall