[leafnode-list] Re: leafnode-2 Git repositories

Dne 27/07/14 v 22:31 Matthias Andree napsal(a):
> If someone has a decent idea how I could merge the leafnode-1 and
> leafnode-2 trees into one and the same Git repository as separate
> branches (or other decent ideas), please speak up and let me know, then
> I might also push to sourceforge.

First things first ... I have created the Gitorious mirror of leafnode-1
https://gitorious.org/leafnode-2/leafnode-1

We are leaving for a week to Poland (most of the time offline, I guess),
so I will take a look what can I do.

MatÄj

--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/, Jabber: mcepl@xxxxxxxxxx

May you come to the attention of those in authority.
May you find what you are looking for.
May you live in interesting times.
   -- claimed to be a Chinese proverb, but its origin is disputed
      first documented use
      Frederic R. Coudert, Proceedings of the Academy of Political
Science, 1939