[leafnode-list] leafnode installation on centos 6.5/webmin

Hi Matthias!

Leafnode is great! I would like to us it for gateway from Mailman list
to Usenet newsgroup.

When installing on Centos 6.5/Webmin I noticed that it probably does
not support both inetd/xinetd (at least Webmin modules does no work,
although there are both inetd and xinetd procceses, changing their pid
constantly) because of using Upstart instead.

Could you please add installation advice for this case or I have to
use daemontools?

Thanks,
Danil