[leafnode-list] Re: leafnode installation on centos 6.5/webmin

I tried but leafnode package is not available on my system (Centos 6.5).

(
ls /etc/yum.repos.d
CentOS-Base.repo       CentOS-Media.repo  epel.repo
mirrors-rpmforge         mirrors-rpmforge-testing  rpmforge.repo
webmin.repo
CentOS-Debuginfo.repo  CentOS-Vault.repo  epel-testing.repo
mirrors-rpmforge-extras  remi.repo                 virtualmin.repo
)

Anyway I would like to get last stable version.

Leafnode 2? Hm, quite interesting. :))
Could you please tell me what are changes from version 1?
I'm so close to successful start of 1.1.10 - need only to configure
upstart in correct way...
So I would like to get reasons to install version 2. :)