[leafnode-list] Help with postfix ... sending messages as news@localhost

Hi,

I have fixed and cleaned up pygn (https://gitlab.com/mcepl/pyg,
originally https://packages.debian.org/sid/pyg) so that now I am
able to add to my ~/.procmailrc this line:

:0:
* ^List-Id:.*cebranik.evangnet.net
| pygm2n -l $HOME/.log-pygm2n -a cebranik@xxxxxxxxxxxx -n local.faith.cebranik

Which works perfectly for INCOMING messages, messages from the
list are redirected to my local newsgroup.

Local group local.faith.cebranik is defined in
/etc/leafnode/local.groups as

    local.faith.cebranik    m       List pÅÃznivcÅ ÄCE BranÃk

with moderation defined in /etc/leafnode/moderators as

    local.faith.cebranik:cebranik@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I would hope this moderation construct could do the other side
of the gateway, sending posts to my newsgroup to the list (for
âapprovalâ, but in fact it would work as news2mail gateway).

Unfortunately, it doesn't work. Despite From: header being sent
correctly, all those messages are send via postfix as coming
from news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mitmanek is a short hostname of
the computer the leafnode runs on), which certainly doesnât make
my ISPâs smtp server much happy.

Can I persuade leafnode to set up envelope Sender for the
approval messages as the same as From in the message itself
(which is set by the newsreader), or does anybody have developed
a method how to persuade postfix to rewrite sender address to be
the same as From iff the mail comes from the user news?

Best,

MatÄj