[leafnode-list] Re: LGPL

Am 07.01.2015 um 15:52 schrieb MatÄj Cepl:
> On 2014-12-27, 19:24 GMT, MatÄj Cepl wrote:
>> https://gitorious.org/leafnode-2/leafnode-2/merge_requests/1
>>
>> Completely not urgent, but on the other hand 0% of pain :)
>
> Is there any hope that now when the life (hopefully) revived
> after the Christmas Break
> https://gitorious.org/leafnode-2/merge_requests would get
> reviewed (or if you prefer to keep patches and discussion here
> feel free to switch of merge requests on Gitorious and we can
> continue here).

Hi MatÄj,

it's been too long; anyways I have merged (& rebased) two of those, and
commented on two others - one is revised and I am soliciting your input.

Thanks for your work, I hope you can provide some insights especially on
the vim auto-variable-setting issue that your UTF-8 conversion of roff
inputs causes to save me some investigation.

Best regards,
Matthias