[leafnode-list] Re: LGPL

On 2015-02-24, 09:13 GMT, Matthias Andree wrote:
> Thanks for your work, I hope you can provide some insights
> especially on the vim auto-variable-setting issue that your
> UTF-8 conversion of roff inputs causes to save me some
> investigation.

OK, I have no clue, why Emacs do so, but according to
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/NroffMode nroff is not for Emacs
the same as troff (I lived all my life in feeling that groff,
troff, and nroff are just three programs processing the same
format of data, but apparently Emacs doesnât think so). I have
changed all modelines to point to nroff.

Best,

MatÄj