[leafnode-list] Re: xinetd on centos 7 install

On 2015-05-30, 07:05 GMT, you wrote:
> I trying to install leafnode on my Centos 7 box.
> I've installed xinetd package (2.3.15 version),
> enabled leafnode service and opened it in the
> config with /etc/hosts.allow proper configuration.
>
> I can see leafnode service as running in xinetd.

With leafnode-2 from my COPR,
https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/mcepl/leafnode-2/ you wonât
use xinetd but native systemd (whether I like it or not, systemd
seems to win these days, so effectively xinetd is deprecated
anyway, isn't it?)

    ~$ rpm -ql leafnode|grep systemd
    /usr/lib/systemd/system/leafnode.socket
    /usr/lib/systemd/system/leafnode@.service
    ~$

Just

# systemctl enable leafnode.socket
# systemctl restart leafnode.socket

and everything should work as expected. If it doesnât, feel free
to file a bug at https://gitlab.com/mcepl/leafnode2-pkg

Best,

MatÄj

I know of no country in which there is so little independence of
mind and real freedom of discussion as in America.
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville