[leafnode-list] Re: xinetd on centos 7 install

On 2015-05-30, 20:36 GMT, Doug Laidlaw wrote:
> But most of us are running leafnode-orig.  I have systemd, and it
> installs xinetd just to run leafnode.  The setup "just works."

Sorry, my mistake ... I got confused by the number of xinetd
(2.*) and mistake it for the number of leafnode.

Then I just donât understand why somebody uses his own build of
leafnode anyway. EPEL-7 has perfectly maintained (by me ;))
leafnode-1, which has all systemd stuff in place as well
(http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/leafnode.git/tree/?h=epel7).
Just

# yum install leafnode

and you should be ready to go with the commands I listed
previously. No xinetd needed. Any possible bugs are welcomed in
the Red Hat Bugzilla.

Best,

MatÄj

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.
     -- Dan Stanford