[leafnode-list] Re: Current version of leafnode 2? Missing configure file?

On 2015-06-25, Matthias Andree wrote:

> autoconf is only part of the rigging, you also need automake and
> aclocal, and in proper order. More below.

Obviously I have no idea what I'm doing if there isn't a configure
file to use!

> Interlude: The easy way for you is to grab ready-made tarballs -
> unfortunately, some guys at uni-dortmund.de decided it's time to pull
> the plug on the old domain name and rename to tu-dortmund.de, and the
> current admin apparently has not invoked the exception clause;
> unfortunately I figured that home.pages.de, the forwarder, also pulled
> the plug on its configuration interface - I can't seem to find a way to
> change the destination, so I need to consider that defunct, too.
>

> Back to the original topic, tarballs are available from
>
> http://www.dt.e-technik.tu-dortmund.de/~ma/leafnode/beta/
>
> for now.

That's great, thanks!  I got the files on the remote machine by
tweaking the URLs thus (pasting these here in case it helps anyone
else):

wget http://www.dt.e-technik.tu-dortmund.de/~ma/leafnode/beta/leafnode-2.0.0.alpha20140727b.tar.bz2
wget http://www.dt.e-technik.tu-dortmund.de/~ma/leafnode/beta/leafnode-2.0.0.alpha20140727b.tar.bz2.asc