[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[leafnode-list] Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM] using leafnode for a small site, like web forum?
- To: leafnode-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [leafnode-list] Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM] using leafnode for a small site, like web forum?
- From: MatÄj Cepl <mcepl@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 13:27:10 +0200
- Delivery-date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 13:27:49 +0200
- Ironport-phdr: 9a23:CREvxRGNAcekrSM21rPRcJ1GYnF86YWxBRYc798ds5kLTJ75os2wAkXT6L1XgUPTWs2DsrQf27GQ7/CrAjBIyK3CmU5BWaQEbwUCh8QSkl5oK+++Imq/EsTXaTcnFt9JTl5v8iLzG0FUHMHjew+a+SXqvnYsExnyfTB4Ov7yUtaLyZ/njKbuq9aIP01hv3mUX/BbFF2OtwLft80b08NJC50a7V/3mEZOYPlc3mhyJFiezF7W78a0+4N/oWwL46pyv50IbaKve6kxQ7pfADljN2Eu+OXnqV/OCBeC7XsaU2ZQjgcNDw/f8BTnWJu3viapmPB63Xy/NNFVT/gfVCymp/NuQxLwjA8MOiY9tmzK3J8jxJlHqQ6s8kQsi7XfZ5uYYaJz
- List-id: Leafnode NNTP Server - Support and Technical discussions <leafnode-list.dt.e-technik.tu-dortmund.de>
- Sender: leafnode-list-bounces+list01=leafnode.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: slrn/1.0.2 (Linux)
On 2015-07-18, 07:29 GMT, David Melik wrote:
> I run a small site and would like to set up Leafnode with only certain
> newsgroups, and link it to FUDForum--web forum software that can use
> Usenet. How would I go about linking Leafnode to one or more Usenet
> servers and being sure a few people could post about as much as they
> want? I do not even know if anyone will sign up, if make a forum (which
Notice only_groups_pcre argument in /etc/leafnode/config. You
can say that the particular server holds only RE matching
groups. E.g., I have this in my config file:
server = news.gmane.org
only_groups_pcre = g(mane|wene)\.
I donât know much about authentication in leafnode, but I guess
it should be possible to do it, somehow.
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/, Jabber: mcepl@xxxxxxxxxx
GPG Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB 25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
-- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review
of Pennsylvania, 1759.
leafnode-list mailing list