[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[leafnode-list] Re: Current version of leafnode 2? <issing configure file?
- To: leafnode-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [leafnode-list] Re: Current version of leafnode 2? <issing configure file?
- From: Doug Laidlaw <laidlaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 22:26:02 +1000
- Delivery-date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 14:26:15 +0200
- Ironport-phdr: 9a23:fV+uwhZSSJwdJ3/dv/9rmbr/LSx+4OfEezUN459isYplN5qZpcq4bnLW6fgltlLVR4KTs6sC0LqN9f24EjdZqb+681k8M7V0HycfjssXmwFySOWkMmbcaMDQUiohAc5ZX0Vk9XzoeWJcGcL5ekGA6ibqtW1aJBzzOEJPK/jvHcaK1oLsh7v0psWYOFwArQH+SI0xBS3+lR/WuMgSjNkqAYcK4TyNnEF1ff9Lz3hjP1OZkkW0zM6x+Jl+73YY4Kp5pIYTGZn9KqA1RLJeCzgrdmQ0/9HDuQWFQE6T63AcVGQV1AZVRgTC9g3/Q5H99Cf35cRn3yzPEcrrQvgQUDWu6650AEvsgSYLMzcm60nXjdBzgbMdph+94RVild2HKLqJPeZzK/uONegRQnBMC55c
- List-id: Leafnode NNTP Server - Support and Technical discussions <leafnode-list.dt.e-technik.tu-dortmund.de>
- Sender: leafnode-list-bounces+list01=leafnode.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, 13 Jul 2015 18:53:47 +0200
Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Am 13.07.2015 um 11:43 schrieb Doug Laidlaw:
> > On Fri, 26 Jun 2015 10:51:09 +0200
> > MatÄj Cepl <mcepl@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> On 2015-06-25, 13:26 GMT, Adam Funk wrote:
> >>> If so, how do I run the './configure --.....' step? There's no
> >>> configure file.
> >> The standard way is
> >> $ autoreconf -v -i
> > I tried that and got a Help message, as follows:
> > Usage: autoreconf-2.13 [-f] [-h] [--help] [-m dir] [--macrodir=dir]
> > [-l dir] [--localdir=dir] [--force] [--verbose] [--version]
> > [--cygnus] [--foreign] [--gnits] [--gnu] [-i]
> > [--include-deps] .
> > I added the '-2.13'and the rest looks O.K. What have I missed?
> 2.13 is too old. Install the newer 2.6x stuff and use that.
I just downloaded the latest git tarball, and was able to install it
O.K. autoreconf is now at 2.6x.(The hash in the title of the .zip
I have xinetd, but the configuration is identical. I had to uninstall
the earlier leafnode-1 to get my system to see the new one. Then
everything ran without errors. I was able to download a fresh
groupinfo. A run of fetchnews populated the directories, but there
were no new messages to download.
leafnode-list mailing list