[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[leafnode-list] Re: Current version of leafnode 2? <issing configure file?
- To: leafnode-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [leafnode-list] Re: Current version of leafnode 2? <issing configure file?
- From: Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 22:16:21 +0200
- Delivery-date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 22:17:03 +0200
- Ironport-phdr: 9a23:8Fj5Rh2BZZ3qmDausmDT+DRfVm0co7zxezQtwd8ZsegQLfad9pjvdHbS+e9qxAeQG96LsLQZ1qGP7/uocFdDyKjCmUhKSIZLWR4BhJdetC0bK+nBN3fGKuX3ZTcxBsVIWQwt1Xi6NU9IBJS2PAWK8TWM5DIfUi/yKRBybrysXNWC1ILqiqvrp8abSj4LrQT+SIs6FA+xowTVu5teqqpZAYF19CH0pGBVcf9d32JiKAHbtR/94sCt4MwrqHwI6Lpyv/JHBKH3dqo+SrBVSTAnKHwd6NGtuFzfQACP4HofFHkL1xZPGRTA8Rf2GJv84QXgse8o/SCGIc33RKt8cDKu9apmAEvtgTsbNz8w6yfejMBqga9zrxex4RByld2HKLqJPeZzK/uONegRQnBMC55c
- List-id: Leafnode NNTP Server - Support and Technical discussions <leafnode-list.dt.e-technik.tu-dortmund.de>
- Sender: leafnode-list-bounces+list01=leafnode.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/31.8.0
Am 21.08.2015 um 14:26 schrieb Doug Laidlaw:
> I just downloaded the latest git tarball, and was able to install it
> O.K. autoreconf is now at 2.6x.(The hash in the title of the .zip
> seemed identical?)
I think I don't understand the question about the hash and .zip.
> I have xinetd, but the configuration is identical. I had to uninstall
> the earlier leafnode-1 to get my system to see the new one. Then
> everything ran without errors. I was able to download a fresh
> groupinfo. A run of fetchnews populated the directories, but there
> were no new messages to download.
Depends on the path where the new leafnode is installed, and whether
/etc/alternatives are involved. The upgrading instructions and/or
scripts should sort out all other things.
leafnode-list mailing list