[leafnode-list] Re: Current version of leafnode 2? <issing configure file?

Am 21.08.2015 um 14:26 schrieb Doug Laidlaw:

> I just downloaded the latest git tarball, and was able to install it
> O.K. autoreconf is now at 2.6x.(The hash in the title of the .zip
> seemed identical?)

I think I don't understand the question about the hash and .zip.

> I have xinetd, but the configuration is identical. I had to uninstall
> the earlier leafnode-1 to get my system to see the new one.  Then
> everything ran without errors.  I was able to download a fresh
> groupinfo.  A run of fetchnews populated the directories, but there
> were no new messages to download.

Depends on the path where the new leafnode is installed, and whether
/etc/alternatives are involved.  The upgrading instructions and/or
scripts should sort out all other things.