[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[leafnode-list] Re: IPv6 queston
- To: leafnode-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [leafnode-list] Re: IPv6 queston
- From: Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 22:43:22 +0200
- Delivery-date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 22:43:49 +0200
- Ironport-phdr: 9a23:mp5b1BQWLBiF9DnLHMTtALwc0tpsv+yvbD5Q0YIujvd0So/mwa64YhON2/xhgRfzUJnB7Loc0qyN4/umBDFLuMrQ+Fk5M7VyFDY9wf0MmAIhBMPXQWbaF9XNKxIAIcJZSVV+9Gu6O0UGUOz3ZlnVv2HgpWVKQka3CwN5K6zPF5LIiIzvjqbpq8aVPlgD3WbsKZpJbzyI7izp/vEMhoVjLqtjgjDomVBvP9ps+GVzOFiIlAz97MrjtLRq8iBXpu5zv5UYCfayLOwESulcAT0oNWc56YjvtALfZQeToHZZTmgdkhxJAE7Z8VT2WY3ttzb8uqxx1Xq0J8rzGJU9RSii7q5wADbuhD0KOnZt9WjLlsxxhbkdqRStvRFy64HRcMeZOawtLevmYdoGSD8ZDY5qXCtbD9bkYg==
- List-id: Leafnode NNTP Server - Support and Technical discussions <leafnode-list.dt.e-technik.tu-dortmund.de>
- Sender: leafnode-list-bounces+list01=leafnode.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/31.8.0
Am 21.08.2015 um 11:05 schrieb Danil Smirnov:
> Hi all!
> I have leafnode running on the Centos 7 box set up as MatÄj Cepl advised:
> Everything works as required with the following entries in the log:
> Aug 21 11:47:01 host1 leafnode: connect from localhost (::1) to
>> localhost (::1) (my fqdn: domain.net)
> Recently I've found that I can't connect to the leafnode from the cron task
> with the error
> Aug 21 11:28:57 host1 leafnode: Refusing connect from localhost
>> (::ffff:127.0.0.1) to localhost (::ffff:127.0.0.1) (my fqdn: domain.net),
>> outside the local networks. (Check config.example.)
> I can get the whole log of same messages if I comment the line
> ::1 localhost localhost.localdomain localhost6
> in /etc/hosts.
> ::ffff:127.0.0.1 localhost localhost.localdomain localhost6
> instead does not help.)
> The author of script which can't connect, Russ Allbery, adviced:
> It looks like postfaq is using the IPv4 127.0.0.1 localhost address, which
>> is showing up on the leafnode side as an IPv6-mapped IPv4 address. You
>> could try just adding ::ffff:127.0.0.1 to the leafnode configuration as a
>> valid remote address and see if that works.
> But there is not such parameter in leafnode config.
> Please advice.
You seem to be using leafnode-1, and for some reason, your cron script
appears to be showing up using IPv6-mapped IPv4 addresses.
Apparently there is a bug in the code that deals with IPv6-mapped IPv4
addresses... so not much you can do except making sure that you avoid
the IPv6 listening socket.
leafnode-list mailing list