[leafnode-list] Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM] Re: Leafnode 1.11.11 released (STABLE)

Am 25.08.2015 um 15:26 schrieb MatÄj Cepl:
> On 2015-08-25, 13:13 GMT, MatÄj Cepl wrote:
>> I cannot find much documentation for this error, so I know
>> neither how critical it is nor what to do about it.
>
> Actually there is some explanation at http://is.gd/M29AWd

Well, yes.  setgroups() isn't portable and of limited use.
If the leafnode user (often "news") or root user is in many groups,
something's hosed anyways, and I don't mean to change semantics.

leafnode isn't supposed to be installed as set-uid application (nor does
it need to), so unless someone points a real risk scenario out to me, I
will ignore this warning.