[leafnode-list] 502 Error for secondary server

I have two news servers. One (the original, which I considered my "main" server) has fewer authentication requirements than the other. In my config file, I put it as the main server and the second as the server lower down, for additional messages. I added a username and password for it.

I got the ERROR 502 message that the second server could not authenticate.

I swapped the servers around, giving a full config at the beginning, and a blank "username" in the "additional" para, which now holds the former "main" server.

Now everything works.

Doug.