[leafnode-list] Re: New messages on server not seen

On 2016-11-18 02:31, Doug Laidlaw wrote:

I would normally attach a debug log, but:
(a) my distro uses systemd;

Then you can use "journalctl" to obtain logs. The problem is "simply" to filter the output or get the proper options to it. Try "grep" and some string, like fetchnews, leafnode, news...

In my distro, which also uses systemd (openSUSE), you still can install a syslog daemon and get classical logs.

--
Cheers/Saludos

         Carlos E. R. (testing openSUSE Leap 42.2, at Minas-Anor)