[leafnode-list] Re: Where can I find current leafnode 2?

On 2017-03-09 01:22, Matthias Andree wrote:
> Am 08.03.2017 um 13:18 schrieb Doug Laidlaw:
>> The command I mentioned, autoreconf, seems to be the wrong one.  Browse
>> through the list archives.  I am sure that it is set out somewhere
>> there.  Repositories like this do need a preliminary command to create
>> the ./configure, etc. files.  After that, you have a tarball.  I avoid
>> doing it as much as possible.
>
> For Git checkouts,
>
>     autoreconf --install
>
> is what you need.

Thanks!

And then, ./configure and "make". Done.

One more question: is the message archive compatible with version 1?

That is, I have version 1 installed and running. Can I just configure
and run version 2, and will it just use the existing message store?

If this is documented, a migration doc, please just point me to it.

(I have the feeling I did this on another computer, two or three years
ago, then I forgot all the details...)

--
Cheers / Saludos,

		Carlos E. R.