[leafnode-list] Re: Leafnode 1: Noticed a bug in xoverutil.c

Am 13.12.2016 um 06:00 schrieb Gary R. Schmidt:
> Hi,
> In reviewing my various and sundry log files, I noticed the following
> showing up:
>     fetchnews[19025]: [ID 702911 news.error] error: cannot
> rmdir(/news/comp/databases): File exists
> Which is true as /news/comp/database/xbase is still populated.
>
> So I went looking and found that the rmdir(2) call in killcwd() checks
> for ENOTEMPTY as a no error condition, and not EEXIST which Solaris
> 11.3 returns.
>
> This turns out to be one of those "POSIX allows for ..." cases, so
> here is the unified diff to add checking for EEXIST.  (Against
> 1.11.10, but xoverutil.c has not changed.)
>
>     Cheers,
>         Gary    B-)

Gary,

sorry for the very late reply, I've somehow managed to lose my list
filter in Thunderbird.

I have reviewed and committed your patch, which was spot on, to Git -
thanks a lot!
I have checked for further rmdir() that might need patching, but found none.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Matthias