[leafnode-list] No address associated with hostname

I migrated to another machine and now leafnode does not work anymore.

With âfetchnews -vvvvâ I get (I renamed my fqdn):
leafnode 1.11.10: verbosity level is 4, debugmode is 0
try_lock(timeout=5), fqdn="demo.example.com"
news: connecting to port nntp...
warning: news: cannot resolve host name: No address associated with hostname
news: connection failed.
WARNING: some servers have not been queried!
wrote active file with 29971 lines
Started process to update overview data in the background.
Network activity has finished.

What is happening here and how do I solve that?

--
Cecil Westerhof