[leafnode-list] Builds of leafnode2 for OpenSUSE on OBS

Given I expect myself to move to SUSE in near future, I have
decided to repackage my Fedora/RHEL package to be able to be
built on OpenSUSE as well.

I havenât tested the packages in the real life, but whatever
I have is on
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:mcepl/leafnode2 (of
course, Fedora/RHEL packages are still available on
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/mcepl/leafnode-2/).
Complains against packaging could be reported here or at
https://gitlab.com/mcepl/leafnode2-pkg

Any comments, complaints, suggestions, are more than welcome.

Best,

MatÄj
--
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl@xxxxxxxxxx
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

Science is meaningless because it gives no answer to our
question, the only question important to us: ``What shall we do
and how shall we live?''
    -- Lev Nikolaevich Tolstoy