[leafnode-list] Re: Builds of leafnode2 for OpenSUSE on OBS

On 2018-03-25, 19:32 GMT, Carlos E. R. wrote:
> As an openSUSE user, thank you! :-)
>
> It is possible that you can build packages for other distributions using
> the openSUSE build system, too. I'm not familiar with the procedure though.

I know about it and I am deeply deeply suspicious about it.
Whole business of packaging is to make all changes necessary for
the given distribution, everything else should be done upstream.
Thus cross-distro packaging is in my book contradictio in
adjecto.

So, for Fedora/RHEL I have maintained
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/mcepl/leafnode-2/ â if
anybody wants to take it over, I would be more than glad to pass
it over.

Best,

MatÄj
--
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl@xxxxxxxxxx
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were
real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from
Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha
Centauri.
    -- Douglas Adams