[leafnode-list] Re: Builds of leafnode2 for OpenSUSE on OBS

On 2018-03-25, 20:52 GMT, Carlos E. R. wrote:
> Any recommendation for migration from leafnode 1?

Not really. I know it is a problem, but most likely you will
just need to start again. Format /etc/leafnode/config hasnât
changed much, but I would start from scratch anyway.

> What I don't like is the idea of Thunderbird losing track of
> what I have read and what not.

Well, it mostly works for me with slrn, but from time to time,
leafnode forgets that some newsgroup has been read ever (which
is not that big trouble, I just have to mark whole NG as read).
Not sure what is the problem.

Best,

MatÄj
--
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl@xxxxxxxxxx
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

Ty zlà dÃvajâ ty hodnà pryÄ. // Those evil ones put away those good ones.
  -- Magda CeplovÃ