[leafnode-list] Re: Builds of leafnode2 for OpenSUSE on OBS

I had to have screw up something with the RPM scripts. On my
RHEL I get this:

    mitmanek:~# rpm -q --scripts leafnode
    preinstall program: /bin/sh
    postinstall scriptlet (using /bin/sh):

    if [ $1 -eq 1 ] ; then
            # Initial installation
            systemctl preset leafnode@.service >/dev/null 2>&1 || :
    fi

    if [ $1 -eq 1 ] ; then
        chown -R news:news /var/spool/news
        chmod -R 775 /var/spool/news
    fi
    preuninstall scriptlet (using /bin/sh):

    if [ $1 -eq 0 ] ; then
            # Package removal, not upgrade
            systemctl --no-reload disable leafnode@.service > /dev/null 2>&1 || :
            systemctl stop leafnode@.service > /dev/null 2>&1 || :
    fi
    postuninstall scriptlet (using /bin/sh):

    systemctl daemon-reload >/dev/null 2>&1 || :
    if [ $1 -ge 1 ] ; then
            # Package upgrade, not uninstall
            systemctl try-restart leafnode@.service >/dev/null 2>&1 || :
    fi
    mitmanek:~#

I have to tried to setup appropriate macros in the SPEC file,
but apparently I screwed up. Sometimes, too many macros are just
too many and explicit is better than implicit (see, what's my
main programming language? ;)). Which of the SUSE macros would
do the functional equivalent of above?

> Is then xinet.d needed?

Absolutely not! xinetd is dead, hard as stone (namely, the
headstone).

Best,

MatÄj
--
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl@xxxxxxxxxx
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

I am certain there is too much certainty in the world.
  -- Michael Crichton