[leafnode-list] Re: Builds of leafnode2 for OpenSUSE on OBS

On 2018-03-26, 05:30 GMT, MatÄj Cepl wrote:
> I have to tried to setup appropriate macros in the SPEC file,
> but apparently I screwed up. Sometimes, too many macros are
> just too many and explicit is better than implicit (see,
> what's my main programming language? ;)). Which of the SUSE
> macros would do the functional equivalent of above?

OMG, my English. I am sorry.

MatÄj
--
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl@xxxxxxxxxx
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

This message has been composed of recycled electrons. None of
these electrons has been harmed or injured in the creation and
transmission of this message but they have been shamelessly
exploited for this use.