[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[leafnode-list] Re: Why does this filter not work
- To: leafnode-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [leafnode-list] Re: Why does this filter not work
- From: Cecil Westerhof <cldwesterhof@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 14:26:43 +0200
- Authentication-results: krusty.dt.e-technik.tu-dortmund.de (amavisd-new); dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Mon, 07 Aug 2017 14:27:06 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=m4sUSELIPO8hZr08ZYBkF/UTW+R7RM1JTo8h8UccJnY=; b=PGNTC9kk+sGOCHtQIcWNOnH4O4l5Zkea1utQrWblaEZ/lAXB6cdhDhZ22A4C0AU6Nb mhVykiXMUOR1DoCTzHn06OSUzWgFJJBn73GKmez/Gc5zF7DMYwe5xIlidHAS8njLft8d HW9TSNhOdODghyl+zs5Op9f95hnxPpweiRBylgrDdsfA0VLE5nz2fKn40GKrSD83cMG4 X1c8PVjeiBO2Z6kxaG1z+Fz2oOUF/c1/VE2GPBII50JxEfRK0jESIzdVm3WAy/xbDUkR IZkydzTAUT4iVrgdA3s2q0svwyKxl06NE8decr/bQnLbaeHfplJS4LAs8oDxdwlc4VSg dPCw==
- Ironport-phdr: 9a23:AZnqpRzHz2bhmP/XCy+O+j09IxM/srCxBDY+r6Qd0uITIJqq85mqBkHD//Il1AaPBtqLra8cw8Pt8IneGkU4qa6bt34DdJEeHzQksu4x2zIaPcieFEfgJ+TrZSFpVO5LVVti4m3peRMNQJW2NBXupSi24DccHBLzOE9xJ//pMoLOycnyy+25+5vSYENUmX+xZqluKQiwoUPdu5o4m4xnf408wRrN6kRFYPhb32NvKxrHlBLw+cqr4JN58yNek/0k/s9EF679evJrHvRjED06PjVtt4XQvh7ZQF7X6w==
- List-id: Leafnode NNTP Server - Support and Technical discussions <leafnode-list.dt.e-technik.tu-dortmund.de>
- Sender: leafnode-list-bounces+list01=leafnode.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2017-08-07 12:48 GMT+02:00 Gary R. Schmidt <grschmidt@xxxxxxx>:
> On 07/08/2017 20:28, Cecil Westerhof wrote:
>> I have a message that I want to filter where there is a line:
>> From: "Case Solution & Analysis" <casesolutionscentre@xxxxxxxxx>
>> I define a filter rule:
>> ^From: .*<casesolutionscentre@xxxxxxxxx>$
>> But when I run applyfilter the message is not filtered.
>> What am I doing wrong?
>> I think it's the '$' - do you really need the address to be the last
> thing on the line?
âIt is and I prefer to have my filters as tight as possible.
But it was my newsreader that was caching things. I saw a lot of spam from
this sender. So I added it and ran applyfilter. But next messages where
Most of the times the next message is deleted when I go to it, but I now
âthat it can be buffered.
So next time I should leave the group filter and then enter the group
They work fine. Also, is the leading <TAB> just for clarity or really in
> your filters file?
âJust for clarity. It is not in the filters file.
leafnode-list mailing list