[leafnode-list] What happend?

I've been away from news for a couple of days (busy at work and in politics, there was an EU election campaign recently). When I ran fetch to get the news fetch said something about "limit reached" and "skipping group XXXXX from now on". And it does just that. I'm not getting any news! How do I fix this?
I ran texpire and it deleted about 2500 messages but I'm still not getting news.

Help?

--
Martin Skjöldebrand
Sys admin, web design