Re: [leafnode-list] Unexpected close of server socket

On Tue, 13 Jul 1999 Cornelius Krasel wrote:

> Please try leafnode-1.9.3b6, or wait until I get the German documentation
> for 1.9.3 which is at the moment the limiting factor for the release.

I finally made it to send Cornelius my translation of the
documentation, so there's no ecxcuse for further delaying the release
;-)

As soon as the webmaster of our site has some spare it'll be
available there, too.

Bye,

Alexander
--
Micro$oft Windows 98, n. - a belated upgrade to a 32 bit hack of a
16-bit shell for an 8-bit operating system designed for a 4-bit