Re: [leafnode-list] local groups

Hi

yes the first thing that i noticed was fetch was alot faster
the small other thing that i noticed

only did notice because my isp has a crappy newsserver was that if the
connection fails it deletes the outgoing news messages but it has not sent
them well it seemed to any way so i have jumped back to 1.9.4

also i have a patch on 1.9.4 which adds a -r and prints reporting
information on where it is in the download state :)

cya
	James

Check Out: http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/james/
E-Mail: mistral@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  2:10pm  up 1 day,  1:47,  4 users,  load average: 1.53, 1.53, 1.63