Re: [leafnode-list] New or enhanced filtering in leafnode-2.0?

Lloyd Zusman wrote:

> This is almost exactly the same logic that I used in my
> proof-of-concept scoring filter from last year, but the syntax is much
> clearer and easier to follow.  It looks like you based it loosely on
> the slrnpull scoring filter, correct?

I based it on the syntax that you used. However, I recycled the
configfile parsing function parse_line() from configutil.c for parsing
the filterfile as well. That's why it has the problems with the
comments.

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */