Re: [leafnode-list] Why is this?

On Thu, Apr 06, 2000 at 06:50:20PM -0500, Uncle Meat wrote:
> I've been experiencing the following with texpire:
[...]
> Notice that alt.jobs expired 202, dfw.jobs expired 1, etc. But, at the end
> it shows 149 deleted. This has gone on for several versions and isn't
> really anything I'm overly concerned about. Rather, it's curiosity.

That's fine. texpire doesn't add the deleted articles from the
group to give the total number, but sums the articles removed
from the message.id/ tree up to give this figure.
	What probably happened is that Xposts were removed from
more than one group. They are counted for every single group but
at most once in the message.id tree.

Regards,
	Jo:rg

--