[leafnode-list] Order of newsgroup download

Is there any way to force an order on the newsgroupsare downloaded from the
upstream server?  I only grab a dozen or so, but there is one that contains
large binary files (alt.binaries.pictures.anime, for my daughter), and it
appears to always want to load first. I would rather force it to load last
as to allow the smaller news groups (mainly comp.unix.FOO and sci.geo.FOO,
for myself)to load first.

Oh yeah, I'm using leafnode 1.9.11.

thanks
drc
--
Dave Cantrell		| Contrary to popular belief, UNIX is User Friendly.
drc@xxxxxxxxxxxx	| It's just choosy with whom it makes friends.