Re: [leafnode-list] 'A Prob

"Tomi" <sympton@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I do know that this is path error, but i dont find any errors anywhere
> from paths ? Where does that come from ? I enabled debugmode, but it
> doesnt write any debug info, just an empty file.

What does

grep ^nntp /etc/inetd.conf

give you? How does that fit together with the corresponding manual page
(usually man inetd.conf)?

I assume either your inetd.conf is strange or it cannot cope with
daemons outside of a certain directory (in that case you could try to
trick it with some ../ in front of your leafnode path).

                Where do you think you're going today?