Re: [leafnode-list] getaline()

Matthias Andree wrote:

[getaline() problem with 0-terminated strings]

> Heck. I think I fixed that one in 1.9.2-ma or 1.9.4-ma some time back, I
> don't recall exactly.

Hm. I thought I built everything from 1.9.4-ma into the current version.

I only found a file leafnode-1.9.4-ma1-bn1.patch.gz on my harddisk
which does not seem to contain any patches to miscutil.c. If you
can give me a URL for the 1.9.2-ma or 1.9.4-ma versions, I can have
a look, but I don't have them on my server.

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */