Re: [leafnode-list] 'groupinfo' file periodically loses groups

Hi there,

exactly the same thing happened here a few minutes ago. I wanted to
retrieve article bodies when that happened. I had noticed it before.
Only the first third or so of the groupinfo file was left in all cases.
I created a new one with -f and made a backup copy now ;-)

Regards,
Martin

---Reply to mail from cqx@xxxxxxxxx about [leafnode-list] 'groupinfo' file periodically loses groups

> leafnode version: 1.9.17
>
> The '~news/leaf.node/groupinfo' periodically loses groups.
> I run 'fetchnews' with -vvv and see no hint of this.
>
> Has anyone else see this behavior?  And is there a fix for it?
---End reply