Re: [leafnode-list] Compile Error

Bianca Keller wrote:

> i have a problem with compiling leafnode on my System, here are the
> outputs i get.
>
> My System:
>
> Solaris 2.6
> leafnode-1.9.17

[...]

> following error occurs due compiling:
>
> In file included from miscutil.c:41:
> /usr/local/include/fnmatch.h:55: parse error before `ap_fnmatch'
> /usr/local/include/fnmatch.h:55: warning: data definition has no type or
> storage class
> /usr/local/include/fnmatch.h:58: storage class specified for parameter
> `type name'
> /usr/local/include/fnmatch.h:58: parse error before `ap_is_fnmatch'
> /usr/local/include/fnmatch.h:58: warning: data definition has no type or
> storage class
> miscutil.c: In function `ngmatch':
> miscutil.c:738: warning: implicit declaration of function `fnmatch'
> *** Error code 1
> make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `miscutil.o'

Do you have compiled Apache manually on your system? There should be
/usr/include/fnmatch.h, but no /usr/local/include/fnmatch.h - which
is most likely a remnant of a self-compiled apache installation.

The solution: try to not include /usr/local/include/fnmatch.h. How
this might be achieved in a compatible way is unclear to me.

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */