Re: [leafnode-list] Local newsgroups possible with leafnode-2.0b7 ?

On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 10:47:41AM +0100, Cornelius Krasel wrote:
> Under that perspective, getxover() has to be called every time something
> from the .overview data is requested. Or do I overlook something?

Isn't that already done? From nntpd.c/doxover():

   if ( !pseudogroup ) {
       if ( xovergroup != group && getxover() )
           xovergroup = group;

Lines 1607-1609.

Regards,
        Jo:rg

--
Fortune cookie of the day:
Practical people would be more practical if they would take a little